We will be adding new recipes weekly to help you live the best life you can!
Grilled Whole Chicken with Mango Salsa
- Dice Mango
- Mince a Red Hot Chili Pepper
- Mince about 10 mint leaves
- Mix together and let marinate while chicken is cooking.
- The Chicken
- Fire up the grill to preheat.
- Butterfly a Whole Chicken (Preferably pasture raised. Used Organic from Heinen's)
- Zest an Orange spreading the zest evenly on both sides.
- Cook on Medium High to High 10 to 15 minutes per side (depending on bird size)
- Take the bird off the grill squeeze the orange juice all over and let rest for 5 minutes
Cut the Chicken in half. Then cut the legs, thighs, and wings off.
Serve Family style on a large platter with Mango salsa on top.
Hot "Teas" to keep you warm. No Caffeine in these.
- Ginger Tea- Use fingernail to thumb size piece of fresh ginger to taste. Cut into a few pieces. Add hot water. Steep 5 minutes
- Lemon Tea- Cut a lemon into quarters. Squeeze one quarter per glass and add to glass. Add hot water. No steeping time required.
- Rosemary Tea- Add One sprig of Rosemary to glass of hot water. Steep for 10 Minutes.
- Mint Tea- Add 2-10 pieces of FRESH mint leaves to hot water. Steep for 5-10 Minutes.
Basic Salad Dressing Recipe
- The basic recipe is 3 parts oil to 1 part acid
- Acid can be.....lemon, lime, apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, balsalmic vinegar.
- Oil....Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- (add salt and pepper if you need to).
- The one I use most often is Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Half a fresh squeezed lemon, splash of white wine vinegar.
Halibut with grilled pineapple bacon salsa.
- 1 Pineapple- Peeled and Sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Few Pieces of Bacon- Chopped
- Grill Pineapple 4 minutes each side on medium high to high heat
- Pan Fry Bacon until crispy
- Cut up Grilled Pineapple and mix with bacon in a bowl.
- Pan Fry Halibut in Bacon Pan
- cook 3-4 minutes each side on medium to medium high heat.
- Serve Halibut with a few scoops of bacon pineapple salsa on top.
Watermelon and Rosemary Water (stole this recipe off Facebook. Tastes awesome)
Use a Large Pitcher
2 Cups Watermelon
- 2 Sprigs Rosemary
- Fill with clean Water
- Allow to sit 10-15 minutes